Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at https://www.berarkrays.com/contact-us/
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.